Notice and Choice
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we outline here how we handle any of your personal data that we may collect and how you may control the disclosure of your personal data that we collect.
Provision of Information (and Type of Information)
You may choose the kind of information that you wish to disclose to you.
However, under the Registration of Guests Act 1965, for us to provide our services to you, it is mandatory that we collect from you the following information:
- Number, place and date of issue of IC or passport
Processing of Personal Data
We will only process and use your personal data in our ordinary course of business, which may include the following purposes:
- Verification of identification
- To provide services to you
- Updating records
- To communicate with you
- For collection of payment
- To comply with regulatory and legal requirements
- For the purpose of enquiries, investigations or enforcing legal rights
- For purposes specifically consented to by you
- All other purposes in relation and incidental to the above
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will endeavour to keep your personal data confidential at all times. Disclosure to any third party shall be subject to the limit of your consents and/or to the extent permitted by laws, regulations and guidelines.
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties for the purposes set out above:
- Regulatory, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorised to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgement of a court
- To our professional consultants on a need to know basis for the purposes of providing their services to us
Your Right to Access Your Personal Data
You may contact us if you wish to access, update, or correct your personal data that is kept by us.